Just hit publish.

Three years ago I set up this blog with the intent to share the ups and downs of my life with family and friends. I even wrote my first post! It wasn't bad (it wasn't particularly good), but I never hit publish... why? "I never hit publish" could be the story of my life, and maybe that should change.

Well, why should you want to read about me? That seems like a waste of time. So, before you bookmark this site, here's what you will get and you can decide if it's worth it.

Short, somewhat unfiltered stories, recipes (fails, wins and definitely cocktails), rants about my husband, dog, or work, latest DIYs, and maybe in there some accidental advice or at least lessons on how not to do it.

So yes, this is every other 30-something woman's blog who thinks she has something to offer the world.

Comments